Thursday, May 24, 2007

TAGGED: 10 things Mummy dislikes about Daddy

Mummy ask aunty Sel to tag her again if there is any interesting topics. So today there is a new hot topics about Daddy. What does my daddy likes or dislikes??? No No No... it's not what daddy likes or dislikes, it's about 10 things what mummy dislikes abt Daddy. Whoops... next time mummy sure will write what she dislikes about me! Why does mummy always complaint one huh??

What are the dislikes:

1. Daddy likes to order many many food and in the end cannot finished.

2. Daddy always take long cuts instead of short cuts when driving. (He go big big rounds to get to destination)

3. Daddy also likes to dozed when he is driving (aircon too shiok liao but Very dangerous ya know!)

4. Daddy don't like people to cut his lane and he will drive fast fast to block other cars.

5. Daddy does not like to wait for mummy when he is picking her up. Mummy must reach earlier to be picked up. (Mummy sometimes waited for 15mins leh, stand until leg pain. But hor mummy, Daddy waited for you in the office for 1 hr even though he can leave early).

6. When mummy trys to tell Daddy jokes, he never understand what is mummy saying. (in other words, no sense of humour)

7. Daddy poo poo very long in the toilet. (Daddy you must learn from me, I can poo very fast, even when I'm standing I also can poo fast)

8. Daddy never wash up his plates or cups after using. (okie, I know mummy will make me do it when i'm old enough)

9. Daddy likes to go Funan and SimLim.

10. Last and the most dislikes... Daddy plays too much computer games! (Daddy, becos of you, mummy will forbid me from playing any computer games! She prefer me to do art and craft thing).

*psst* Daddy, next time I will write what I dislike about mummy for you... keke...

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Megan and Ryan said...

Gezann,

Wah...your mummy "arrow" your daddy alot hor..more than what my Mama did on my Papa leh..

Actually, my Papa and your Daddy shares (1) & (5)!!

My Mama likes no. (6)& (7) very hilarious!!!

Good one Bel jie jie!

Bisous
Sel & Megan

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Gezann Low said...

more meh?? i thot 10 things nia? More ah, wait my mummy become panda, kena 'bish' by Daddy.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Joyful Hands said...

Gezann,
Hi5 for the following similarities in our Daddies:
Sometimes my Daddy also stay very long in the toilet.. actually playing his PSP games in there!
His fave hideout place is also Funan, which he loves to go in the pretext of fetching Mommy from work (her office is opp Funan).

Cathleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home