Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Meaning of GEZANN

Mummy is tagged by Selina jiejie to write out about the meaning of my name. Okie, you will probably not find my name in baby name's books (if you ever see it, please tell my mummy hor). My name was being 'modified' out from my mummy and daddy.

I should write on how they found Gezann instead of meaning of my name

Mummy got to know that she is having a little princess when she went for her 5th month scan, she started to search for a name. As usual, she will look thru baby name books and searched by her favourite alphabet. Mummy prefer to have 2 syllables while Daddy prefers to have 1 syllables and straight away Daddy wants to name me Xann. Mummy was like "AH! It sounds so simple as that???" Again, mummy says "I better choose the name myself."

Mummy went on to search for a few names but all names were rejected, only Ezann sounds similar to what daddy wanted to name me. So he ask mummy to hold on to this name.

Mummy was supposed to have a c-section on the 9th of Dec 2005, so on the 4th of dec, Daddy called up mummy excitedly to say that he has the right name for me:
Gezann.
Mummy says I must have like this name too, because upon hearing what name they got for me, I decided to pop out the next day, 5th Dec. (sounds logical meh??)

There is no meaning to the name yet, but we will let our little sweetie to tell the meaning of her very own name.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Megan and Ryan said...

salut

Tagged you on your fave topic :P
http://www.heyureadmystory.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home