Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sweet Seventeen (meses)

These days things are not getting my way as mummy thinks that I am getting advanced into my 2 years old terror altho I'm only 17mths old today. Daddy has taught me some news words and songs. I'm very good at pronouncing the word 'MONSTER'. Kekeke... wait till you see how 'monster-ism' I can get.

This is a picture taken with castro kor kor carrying me when we had dinner at Bottletree, Sembawang park (food is soso). He loves to carry me that way and kiss me everytime he sees me.


These are some little help I can do when I am asked to:

- Close the bedroom door
- Throw away diaper into the bin (including new diapers...rhahaha)
- Pick up things on the floor and give it to mummy
- Sit on the chair and wait for mummy/daddy to wear my shoes
- Take off shoes and put it on the rack
- Give mummy a big wet kiss when she needs it. (slurp....)

Naming of body parts:
Eyes, ear, nose, mouth, teeth, neck, hand, fingers, leg, toes, armpit

New Words (in English and cantonese)
- Banana, beetle, Berry (strawberry), papaya, money, motor,
Elmo (Thanks to aunty Grace for the disc)

Cantonese,
不要 (don't want)
开门 (open the door)
钥匙 (keys)
花 (flowers)
猫 (cat)

Q&A
Who is Gezann?
Me: (Pat my chest and exclaimed:) ME!

What is your name?
Me: Ge...Zann

Since the adults like to ask me all sorts of questions to make me answer, I will also try to question them as and when I like.

Example, mummy where? daddy where? mah mah where? ye ye where? Everday I will ask all these questions again and again like how they question me!! wink wink *Evil grin*

4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Joyful Hands said...

Hello Gezann,
You look so pretty & you're a clever girl too! You can name so many of your body parts :)

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Lazyg3r said...

Gezanne, you're so smart! Can even say your own name! Not to mention, asking questions!!! *thumbs up*

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Gezann Low said...

Aunty SM,
Mummy always ask and ask leh, very sian one. when she ask where is my eyes, I will show her everything i know, if not she will ask nose, ear, tongue etc.... non stop!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Gezann Low said...

Aunty Ju,
Thanks for viewing my blog. Mummy ask the question and say the answer herself repeatedly. That's how I learnt from her. kekeke...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home