Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Rasa Sentosa

Yes it's sentosa again... Mummy says we will be staying at Rasa Sentosa over the weekend to enjoy the sea and sand. It's a celebration for mummy's 30ish birthday and my sweet seventeen (month). Oppss ok, I missed out my sweet 16th posting. Mummy has to be diligent in updating the blog hor.

Here we are at Rasa Sentosa



Here's what I enjoy at the Playhouse. I love the little tikes house. (mummy is contemplating if we should get one at home but but... no place to store leh.)


While I was having my nap nap, mummy snapped some pictures of the seaview out from the room's balcony.

After my nap, we are all ready to go for beach play. Here we go,

Mummy was thinking that I may not like the feel of sand. As it turns out, I am more than happy to dig, sweep and throw the sand all over my head, hands & feet.

(So, my little darling is not the gentle and prim gal)


We ride the beach tram along siloso beach, and decided to have sushi for dinner.

The following day, after breakfast, I had a swim in the pool. This is what I truly enjoyed and I refused to get out.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Shanice said...

Is it fun to play sand? I want to play, but Mummy and Daddy have not found time to bring me yet...

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jayden said...

Hey Gezann,

My mummy bought the same muchkin drinking cup that you have for me too. But, I have not yet master sucking water from the cup, so am still using mag mag.

See that you really enjoy yourself in the pool. My mummy thinks that I am still very scare of the pool, only willing to splash water. :p The reason is maybe my papa did not bring me to pool frequent enough lor. :p

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Gezann Low said...

shanice,
yes it's fun. I sweep the sand all over my head and body. Mummy so scared the sand will entered into my eyes.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Gezann Low said...

jayden,
Mummy also thought I can't suck from the munchkin mag, but my sucking power is good sia. I can drink quite well. You shld ask your mummy to let you try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home