Friday, September 14, 2007

What to blog???

Mummy has not been consistantly updating the blog, she has no inspiration on what topic to write. She doesn't want to keep writing about monthly progress and yet there is no special event or gathering. Mummy has in mind a few places to go whereby we can take some nice photo to blog (hopefully, well let's see), namely: Night Safari, Chinese Garden (Lantern Festival) and to Punggol park to see Daddy's remote speed boat. Shall we invite Justin along, maybe we can have a small picnic. (Mummy pls bring some good food as Aunty Joy had provide a good variety of food) Hopefully mummy is not lazy to go to those places mentioned above. Have I told you that my mummy is becoming more lazy... while she doesn't need to cook for me as Binte (our new maid) has been doing it for her, Mummy will join me in my nap (and I had to wake her up) and sleep as early as 9.30pm with me. Mummy, pls get your butt moving!! You want to become fat again!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Our Story said...

Please invite Justin along for another picnic. Justin also wants to see Gezann's Daddy's remote speed boat. Justin's mummy dont mind preparing fd again. ;)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Joyful Hands said...

Your mommy is on the way to becoming a tai-tai.. keke..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home