Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kindermusik Trial Class














Que pasa? (What's up?) I'm attending my first baby class today. It's kindermusik (why not 'music') at Tanglin Mall with all my friends (amigos). See this big soft ball, we get to play with, to make us stay active before the actual class begun. We have to form a big circle so that I can see all my friends and we were taught to play along with the music singing sessions.

la la la la la la la... Say hello to Gezann

la la la la la la la la say hello to Gezann

Gesh... I wasn't keen in the singing, I was biting the rattle and screaming away. Yes, I'm making a fuss cos it' s my nap time. Next we have another stomping and singing again. (Bleh...I couldn't concentrate on the singing, I'm trying to get my way out.) This time, we have a colour scarf to play peek-a-boo and it attracted my attention so I play along for awhile before I start to crawl away AGAIN(Mummy, it is my class and I should decide what I want to do). When it's time for parachute play, I happily crawl under the big tent while they flipped it up and down. Shooo...

The other times were dancing merrily go round with a long colourful scarf, mummy was too tired and daddy took over to bring me along the dance. (First time daddy is doing all this just for me, he really LOVES ME leh!!!)

We also have a relaxation session to wind us down. Babies cannot be over-stimulated, we need sometime to relax. We get to have a drum drum session, each of us were given a drum to play our own music. Shanice and I were happily exchanging drums and hitting it in our own rhythum. boom boom boom...

The class ended with a group photo session. And I already can't wait to crawl my way out. Looks like kindermusic is not my type. Mummy says will try out Gymboree next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home